Where I've Been

Hey guys! Sorry for ghosting you all. (Even though literally no one reads this blog.) I've been busy with school and such things.

Anyway, I've expanded my interest to include Linux and networking. I've also been taking apart old electronics, so I would say that I've been leaning more toward the hardware side of things lately. 

Anyway, I'm a week away from finishing Python in Motion, an online course offered by Carleton University. Though I'm eager to receive my certificate, it was great going through that course, and I learned quite a bit. 

Anyway, I'm hoping to start blogging about my projects soon. I'm a jack-of-all-trades, so it's a little hard to stick with one for long since I have a whole plethora of interests. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2