Virtual Machines -- Part 2

Yesterday I left my computer running overnight in my second or maybe third attempt at installing Parrot OS on a virtual computer. The thing is, when I came this morning, it had failed. Again.

So after trying like one or two more times, I gave up and downloaded another version: the security version, since I was using the cloud version or something. This time, it not only booted up but went through the entire installation smoothly. Then, in the end, it said to restart the device to reload it. So I did.

And now, it asks me to install it again.

This blog wasn't originally meant for ranting, but that's all that I seem to be doing nowadays. Nothing seems to be working. I think that the last thing linux installation-related thing that actually worked was the installation of Ubuntu natively on an old computer. And that was after I tried hacking into it for hours with the command prompt.

The installation is currently at 6% and I'm trying not to pull my hair.

EDIT: The installation is now at 14%.

EDIT: IT RESTARTED AGAIN AND NOW I HAVE TO DO THE INSTALLATION A THIRD TIME AAAAAAAHAHAHGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I think I'll just keep it on live mode or whatever you call it. I'm tired.

EDIT: NO! I MUST PERSEVERE! ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY WON'T SAVE MY FILES OTHERWISE BECAUSE IT'S ON LIVE MODE! I WILL PROBABLY FAIL ANYWAY!

EDIT: It failed. Trying again on another mode!

EDIT: It was weird and the screen was square and small. I couldn't click the install button. Oh, well, if I leave it on live mode but suspend it, my changes aren't lost. Good for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux