Virtual Machines -- Part 1

Virtual machines are incredibly useful. People in the tech world use them all the time, but they can be pretty hard to understand and set up. I tried (and failed) several times when setting one of these up.

One thing that missed me was that you needed an .iso file to start it up. This obviously put sticks in my wheels since I was trying to make a virtual mac without actually owning one. And no matter what I tried, I couldn't get my hands on a .iso file for mac, and I wasn't stupid enough to download random stuff from shady websites. I only downloaded random stuff from the terminal.

A tip I would suggest is to follow along a YouTube tutorial step by step, and to do it for Linux, since the .iso file is free. A good video that I found incredibly useful is this one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2