Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Remember that blog post I made about virtual machines?

Well, turns out that wasn't enough. 

Now I'm trying to dual-boot it. And for some reason, it's failing at the software selection like last time. Ugh. 

(Later) Okay. So I deselected both the "Top 10 tools" and the "default tools" and now it works. Now I will have to install them manually but at least it's installing. Now I just hope that the boot loader will load when I turn it on like in Carleton University. 

Oh, yeah. I have summer camp tomorrow. 

(Later) I just installed the GRUB boot loader so that I can choose OSes at the beginning, and had to choose my primary drive. I hope I chose the right one... There were only two options, and the other looked like my USB drive.

(Later) It's booting into Ubuntu right now. Kali works and I hope that I didn't break Ubuntu. It's taking a long time to load. Oh, look, it just loaded, and my user shows up. 

(FINALLY, AT THE END) It works!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Virtual Machines -- Part 2