Random Ideas

Hey all,

Since the last blog post I've published two YouTube videos, played with Arduino, and managed to fix that Python project mentioned before in the previous blog post (the problem was I was trying to fix the wrong line of code, oops.) Anyway, now I've got a Tkinter version of Tic Tac Toe on my computer that entirely relies on the user to check for cheating. 

But enough of that. I'm still working on the Tic Tac Toe project, but now that I see the previous blog post, I see that I still have to get around to doing that possible chess project in unity. With my level of learning, it sounds impossible, however, but it will probably be a good experience. 

Perhaps a Roblox game?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2