Why I Haven't Posted in a While

The title says it all, lol.

The reason that I haven't posted in a while, actually, is because since I finished the first version of my Sir Hamster and the Ghosts game, I've been looking for a new project. So far, I've dipped my toes in both React and Bash shell scripting, both of which are interesting. I even made a Bash script to change directories faster within the shell on my laptop.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a project that will take me not too long, but a good while. I've got an Arduino UNO lying around, perhaps I will do something with that.

If you have good project ideas, feel free to comment down below!


EDIT: I initially posted this at 1:56 PM. It's now 8:22 PM and I can tell you that in that amount of time I started an ethical hacking course. I'm really all over the place in terms of my projects...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2