What I've Been Working On

So, if anyone has noticed, I've been a little silent on my YouTube channel lately.

That's because I've not only been working on another project but multiple projects. They tend to be random. Like, very random.

But as a summary, I not only worked on another game but also:

  • Got another computer up and running with Linux Ubuntu
  • Started learning how in da world how to use Ubuntu
  • Started messing around with Android and the Amazon Fire tablet
  • Got my sibling yelling at me not to break the Fire TV because I was uploading stuff to it through the adb (android debug bridge)
  • Tried (and failed) to build a virtual Mac on the aforementioned Ubuntu computer.
  • Played a bit of TwilioQuest (a coding puzzle game) and got my butt whupped by it too.
So yeah, I've been kinda procrastinating homework productive and busy lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2