Amazon Development With Unity Is HARD

Two hours.

TWO HOURS.

I spent two hours today on a project that, ironically, didn't even end up working. I kept exporting my Sir Hamster project (watch about that on my latest youtube video here) to Android TV for the Fire TV and it did not even work. 

Not.

Even. 

Once. 

I checked GitHub, and from what I can see a lot of other people have the same problem as me. When I started exporting the project multiple times to GitHub to another computer so that I can use the adb (android debug bridge) to export it again to the TV. And, as I said before multiple times, it never worked. 

Like a wise person told me twice today in an attempt to console me, it's also the process that's fun. Still feels annoying, though. At least I have a blog to rant about it on.

But yeah, this is a personal challenge for me, and it probably doesn't really help that I barely know what in da world am I doing.

Probably I'll abandon this for a while and start another project. I've got to polish the Sir Hamster game a lot already, anyway.

Comment down below on your programming challenges!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where I've Been

Dual Booting Ubuntu and Kali Linux

Virtual Machines -- Part 2